ENHANCING SMILES THROUGH
A beautiful smile is typically the first attribute we notice about another person. Today, a beautiful, healthy smile is available for everyone. However, sometimes dental, periodontal, occlusal and temporomandibular problems keep us from achieving that goal. Fortunately, there are effective ways to correct these imperfections. You don’t have to suffer from the consequences of dental problems for the rest of your life. At Legacy Dental Health, patients can choose from a range of dental treatments designed to improve their smiles and oral health. It all starts with the desire to be healthy. Legacy Dental Health, a trusted name in cosmetic (aesthetic) dentistry in Sioux Falls, has the right solutions for you.
At Legacy Dental Health, we believe our patients deserve the best care and treatment, regardless of the oral problems they are experiencing. Our dental team offers innovative solutions to maintain your teeth and improve their appearance. Our cosmetic dentistry services are ideal if you are experiencing:
- Discolored teeth
- Missing tooth or teeth
- Crooked (malaligned) teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Signs of aging that can be refined using Botox (fine lines, crow’s feet, etc.)
We can provide effective solutions to dental problems like these. Apart from obtaining a beautiful smile, other advantages of cosmetic dentistry are as follows.
- It can correct numerous aesthetic flaws. One of the biggest benefits of cosmetic dentistry is versatility. Various cosmetic treatments may conceal and correct several dental concerns, including gap teeth, irregular gum lines, and misaligned teeth.
- It can prevent future dental damages. Cosmetic dentistry aims to improve a patient’s appearance, but it can also prevent future dental problems, such as tooth decay and severe gum diseases.
- It can boost a person’s self-confidence. Since cosmetic dentistry can improve a person’s physical appearance, it means that it can also boost your confidence by providing a beautiful and healthy smile.
Your Journey Starts Here
At Legacy Dental Health, we will guide you on your journey to becoming your best self by providing the cosmetic dental treatments you want. We make your journey to better oral health easy by keeping you informed and guiding you through the treatment planning and restorative process. It all starts with an initial consultation with Dr. Katie Reardon Skinner.
Our practice ensures a safe and effective treatment to patients of all ages. Legacy Dental Health believes in a collaborative approach, which means that we include our patients in planning their dental treatments. We listen to our patients’ thoughts and concerns to make sure they receive exceptional dentistry. If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in Sioux Falls, SD, Legacy Dental Health will cater to your needs.
Call us today to schedule an appointment with our cosmetic dentist in Sioux Falls, SD!